PORTABLE FLOW INSPECTOR (PFI) is the novel flow inspector for multi-phase flow imaging. The system can be used to monitor the flow velocity profile measurement and monitor the cross sectional material distribution of multiphase liquid (water , gas and oil) and visualize the image in real time manner. The PFI is portable and can be installed on industrial pipeline easily using clamp-on technique.
- 16 electrode portable sensor that can be used for measuring the permittivity distribution of a mixture of 2 dielectric materials inside a closed vessel.
- Non-invasive, non-invasive, non-destructive and on-line technique
- Integration intelligent electrode sensing circuit on each electrode sensor, (embedded on single plate)
Ts. Dr. Elmy Johana binti Mohamad (https://community.uthm.edu.my/elmy)
– Prof. Ts. Dr. Ruzairi bin Abdul Rahim(https://community.uthm.edu.my/ruzairi),
– Hanis Liyana binti Mohmad Ameran
– Ahmad Azahari bin Hamzah
For more product info please visit our web page, Innovation & Commercialization Center (ICC), Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia at http://icc.uthm.edu.my or contact us at 07-4538526